- 500gm Pork Mince
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbs lime juice (1 lime should do it)
- Zest of lime
- 150gm snow peas sliced diagonally
- 1 medium carrot peeled, halved and sliced diagonally 1⁄2 red capsicum washed and sliced
- 1 small zucchini washed halved and sliced diagonally Fresh mint
Mix the sauces, garlic, lime juice, lime zest and a splash of water then set aside. Add a squiggle of oil to a hot pan and then add the vegetables. Stir fry for on high heat for 1-2 minutes the remove from pan.
Return the pan to the heat and cook the mince until well browned and there is no liquid/juices in the pan. Now add the vegetables back to the pan with sauces and let simmer for a few minutes.
Serve topped with shredded mint and steamed white rice.