- 1 tbs oil
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 diced onions
- 500-750gm of diced chicken
- ½ a green capsicum diced
- 1 can of Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 250gm frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 head broccoli diced
- 500ml of chicken stock
- 1 tbs Mexican chilli powder
- 2 tbs of cornflour mixed with cold water to make a roux
- 2 heaped tbs of Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup of long grain rice
Heat oil in a large pot and fry the onion until clear.
Add the chicken, garlic & Mexican chilli powder and then fry until chicken becomes opaque.
Add all vegetables, beans and stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and let simmer until vegetables are cooked through.
If required, add the cornflour roux to simmering mixture and keep stirring while it thickens. (Must be simmering before you add the roux)
Add the yoghurt and fold through.
Prepare rice as per packet directions to serve with Chilli.