- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (less sugar: 1/2 cup maple syrup)
- 1 cup coconut
- 125gm butter melted (dairy free: d/f margarine)
- 2 eggs (egg free: 2tbs chia seeds mixed with 2tbs water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk (Dairy free: coconut or oat milk)
- 1 & 1⁄2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
Preheat your oven to 180c and grease your slice tray.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, coconut and melted butter and mix well.
In another bowl, beat the 2 eggs then add milk and vanilla.
Now add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and combine using a wooden spoon. Fold in the raspberries.
Pour into slice tray and smooth out the top, now pick up the tray off the bench a couple of centimetres and drop it onto the bench. (This helps keep the raspberries to the top and not stuck to the bottom as it bakes. Now bake for 20-25 minutes.
Cut when completely cooled.